If your classroom does not have media equipment installed we can provide the following:
- Mobile projection unit (media projector HD 1080p, PC computer, VHS/DVD player, BluRay player and audio system installed on a cart). Laptops can also be connected to these units.
- Portable media projector (to connect to a laptop).
- 40” HD 1080P LCD Television and a VHS/DVD player, BluRay player installed on a cart
- Wireless mouse/laser combination
- Laser Pointer
- Portable overhead projector
- VGA to Mac adapters (to connect Mac laptops to projectors)
If you need to make a conference call with both video and audio, you can use our computer that is equiped with a webcam setup and is available on a cart. It can be used in SSC 1222 or it can be borrowed and used elsewhere in the faculty.
We recommend that you use Zoom for this purpose. Zoom is Western's campus-wide web conferencing solution. All faculty, staff and students have free access to Zoom Pro for all of their web conferencing needs.
Zoom is a cloud-based solution for video and audio conferencing, collaboration, and online meetings. See the WTS website for more information and links to training or contact SSTS for assistance. Skype is also an option for video conferencing.