Poster Printing & Graphics
We have a large format colour printer in Room 1226 Social Science Centre. If any Social Science Faculty, Staff or Graduate student has a poster that needs printing, we ask that you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Generally, files are submitted in PDF or PowerPoint format, or both. Please check with us if you need to submit your file in another format. Posters are usually printed the same day or next day depending on volume.
- Maximum dimensions are 44” X 100’
- Semi-Matte Professional Photo Paper and archival Ink
- Cost is $5.00 per square foot (length X width in inches, divide by 144 then multiply by 5 = cost)
- Cost is increasing to $5.50 per square foot September 1, 2018
- Payment is by UWO speedcode, cash or cheque (NO debit or credit cards)
- Poster printing is for Social Science Only
Hours: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM Weekdays (Closed Weekends and Holidays)
Room: SSC 1226
Posters for Course Work
- Only undergraduate students in preapproved courses can use the poster printing service.
- Faculty of Social Science instructors, whose courses require students to submit a poster, should contact our office to make arrangements for class poster printing.
- The Social Science Student Donation Fund supports students in preapproved courses with a discount of $1 per square foot for course related posters. Thank you to Social Science Student Council!
Assistance with graphics is available as follows:
- Graphic design and image editing including enhancing, resizing and colour modification
- Photographic re-touching
- Book cover creation
- Creation and printing of custom made CD/DVD disks (limited quantities for printing)