Student Group Project Room Bookings
SSTS has two Student Group Project Rooms that can be used to prepare group presentations, work on group assignments, practice presentations, or have group study sessions.
- These rooms are equipped with computers, LCD projectors and screens, whiteboards, wired/wireless internet connections and AC power on the tables
- View up to 4 screens! The equipment includes a presentation device with the ability to connect up to four laptops or mobile devices to the projector.
- The rooms can be scheduled between 7 AM and 11 PM. After 11 PM, the rooms are available on a drop-in, first-come, first-served basis for a 2 hour maximum.
- There are four other collaborative learning spaces for Social Science students in the Reading Room in SSC 1051.
- All six rooms can be booked through Western Libraries.