SAS License Renewal 2020
Posted July 9, 2020
The annual license for SAS is due for renewal.
How do I renew the license?
- Please log in to software.uwo.ca and choose SAS.
- Select the SAS version renewal from the right sidebar.
- Read and accept the SAS end user license agreement (EULA).
- Select your faculty and click Submit.
- Download the zip file to your computer
- Choose the appropriate folder (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Follow the instructions in the PDF file to renew your license.
SAS is available remotely for students on MyVlab.uwo.ca. Current Western faculty, staff, graduate students and undergraduates can install SAS software on Western-owned systems. See the SAS Site License web page for details.
Updated version of SAS 9.4
While the version of SAS remains at 9.4, there is a patched version available for installation on the Social Science Network. You must have the current license file downloaded first as shown above. Read the installation instructions carefully.
S:\Add-Remove Programs > Install a program from the network > SAS 9.4 64-bit Edition
Should you encounter any problems, please call SSTS at ext. 82152 or email email@example.com.