SAS License Renewal 2018
Posted July 12, 2018
The annual license for SAS is due for renewal. (The appearance of this notice in the SSC Network Notices is a reminder to renew the license.)
How do I renew the license?
- Please log in to software.uwo.ca and choose SAS.
- Select the SAS version renewal from the right sidebar.
- Read and accept the SAS end user license agreement (EULA).
- Select your faculty and click Submit.
- Download the zip file to your computer
- Choose the appropriate folder (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Follow the instructions in the PDF file to renew your license.
SAS is available remotely for students on MyVlab.uwo.ca. Current Western faculty, staff, graduate students and undergraduates can install SAS software on Western-owned systems. See the SAS Site License web page for details.
Should you encounter any problems, please call SSTS at ext. 82152.